Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Post #1


My corner of the house.
The Missus doesn't share my taste in Art, but what can you expect from a woman who claims to not like The Fall.

Really Sugar?

My best friend was in here last night...he hadn't been around since I hung the pictures.  He didn't even notice.  What are you gonna do....he thinks grits are best made with water and that butter is optional.


How did I come to be surrounded by cretins...lovable as they all are?

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I did notice...but failed to recollect that they hadn't _always_ been on the wall above the PC.

    And the very idea of milk in grits...It's like trying to turn a Southern delicacy into (GASP!) oatmeal or cream-of-wheat. And we all know what kind of folk eat the latter rather than the former, DON'T WE?!?

    MU-AH-HA-HA-HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you did notice...you just didn't say anything. Nice.

    Don't worry all my new interweb friends are gonna notice and comment.

    Tell me then Donald Davidson...what about the cheese?

    ReplyDelete