Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Post #12 Sorta

My sister says there's not enough about her on the Blog..."that's what the people want" she says...that and pictures of my boy. According to her those are the blog's biggest flaws....not enough about her and not enough pictures of my son.

Also, Martha's been readin' the blog again. How she managed to find the time I don't know.

"Well?"

Her response was a suspiciously cheery "It's good."

"That's it huh...it's good?"

"Yep."...still cheery.

"It's not depressing or confusing...just good?"

At that the smile and the cheery look in her eyes thinned out a little bit.."I'm not giving you any more material."

We'll see about that...see if she can avoid it.


IMGP3750

2 comments:

  1. Now it's getting interesting. I think if you added a picture of ME holding the BOY you would really see some movement on your site meter. You should consider that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure about that?

    I got a lot of pictures of you 'round here.

    ReplyDelete