Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Friday, October 15, 2010

Post #8

I-aam-sit-ing-onn-the-paa-tee-o.

I've been on the road the last four days...down one side of Louisiana and up the other.

ladrivebr

It did exactly what it looks like it's about to do...I was still an hour and half on the interstate from where I was goin'. It was blinding rain, in the dark, on Louisiana roads...and was about as much fun as it sounds.

ladrive

I know the roads in Mississippi are like a washboard, but at least they weren't drawn up by a blind man at an OTB taking instructions from a witch doctor sittin' in the corner eatin on a buttered, purple candle. I've been in New Orleans a hundred times...I had a map y'all and a compass in the car and still it took me 40 minutes to figure out how Canal and Carrolton related to one another...I'm still not sure I got it figured out.

ladriveno

Anyway, I made it...got a Central Grocery muffaletta, carried it around for a couple of hours...hmmm hmmm hmmmm...washed it down with an ice flecked root beer.

I-am-eat-ing-aaa-sand-wichhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment