Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mack-Donald's Coffee

Mcdonalds being sued over a hot cup of coffee was maybe one of the dumbest moments in the history of organized human behavior, BUT...

that crap is hot...HAWT!

And those stupid lids they give you gather coffee under the lip at a normal angle forcing you to tip it up slightly unleashing a tsunami of scoorching lava into your mouth.

I think they do it on purpose...to kill anything that might be livin' in that sausage they give you.

By the time I get up from here my lips'll be peeling.

3 comments:

  1. or you coulda' tempered the temperature of the coffee with some cold fries. :)

    more cowbell, man, more cowbell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, well...look who finally drug himself in.

    From what I heard this morning...don't sound like the cowbells are in any danger of being silenced...Stoops, Gruden, etc.

    Why? What is this 2000...why not contact Shanahan while they're at it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parked for my dinner. I wish I had something to report on the above...after all I'm in the car again today and, like NPR, there's always a sports station in range.

    Problem is around 10 the stations go national and that means you know who...and you know what...&*&^^%%%)*## baseball.

    Evidently it's the hot-oven season...because two weeks between seasons is just too long for the baseball fan.

    Blind with exasperation.

    ReplyDelete