Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Friday, December 10, 2010

Post #21

This...again.

statetroop

For those keeping score that's two speeding tickets in three weeks. I got one back in June, but I didn't have a blog back then so that one doesn't count. Before anybody starts...and you know who you are...in the last three weeks I have driven over 2600 miles.

How many trips to the club or drop offs at the Day School is that?

So really it's not quite as outrageous as it sounds...besides there's no way I was doin' 70 miles an hour. The Trooper made that up. I know I wasn't drivin that fast because I kept havin' to slow down and dodge cars that were passing on double lines (where was dudley doright then)...it's real hilly where I was (between Calhoun City and Grenada...that's Gre-Nay-duh in Mississippi). People get impatient. You can see 'em up ahead passing and then they disappear behind the hill you're getting ready to top...and there's no shoulders on these roads.

Anyway...me and him'll be talkin' about it in court.

Of course, that means I'll have to go to court twice...because when your accuser is the po-leese they don't have to be there for the actual court date...they get a mulligan.

Flippin' cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment