Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Roll Tide Mama-Grey.

Mary-Cathcart woke me up at 5:30 this mornin' sniffin' my face..wantin' to play. There's no goin' back to sleep for me...so I shuffled into the livin room, flipped open the computer and turned on the t.v. to the sound of...



At first I didn't think anything of it...that's just what people sound like. Then I realized it was comin' from the T.V.

You know what happened...production's on a skeleton-holiday crew in connecticut...just new people and interns. Somebody ignorantly suggests...

"If we're gonna do a commercial about Alabama fans...why don't we actually go to Alabama and use people that live there."

The big bosses'll be back next week...somebody's gettin' FIRED and the commercial will be reshot using Canadian actors, doin' their best Forest Gump, all wearing jerseys and face paint...standing around an out-house.

To all y'all, a bregrudging Roll Tide...everybody around here this week is a Bammer (dear Sister?), a Barner, and a Cock, a Volunteer and a Mangy Dawg and Dawg...you're all secretly Gator fans year round anyway.

SEC Clowns...ESSSS - EEEEEEEEEE- SEEEEEEEEE!

10 comments:

  1. You know I HATE Alabama...worse then Ole Miss. Why would you call me a "Bammer"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you miss the ? ?

    Are you seriously gonna pull for michigan state over Alabama?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would pull for Hitler over Alabama. How about that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

    The rest of us are hiding the silverware and all flamable objects...'cause there's gonna be so many of 'em headin' South this weekend and your leavin' the light on.

    Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and your family. Look forward to keeping up with you in 2011.

    Gregg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you and yours Greg...I'll be around.

    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  7. something you might like, efbart:

    http://www.amazon.com/Chronicles-South-Garden-Beaux-Arts/dp/0984370226/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1293928119&sr=1-1

    and

    http://www.amazon.com/Chronicles-South-Justice-Fine-Country/dp/0984370250/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_b

    and to anyone who'd pull for michigan state over alabama: what are you - a YANKEE-SYMPATHIZER?!?

    i'd had so much respect for you before this...i'm so ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obviously she's just misunderstood.

    Her love for the Spartans couldn't help the big10 co-champs today...that was ugly...beautiful, but ugly.

    How 'bout them Gators.

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. I would make a new post about the black-eyed peas Martha made tonight, but I ate so much of 'em...I had to unbutton my britches and I'm slipping in and out of a coma.

    Go Gators.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of those are now on the list.

    ReplyDelete