Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 The Goals - Part Two

Turns out Martha has also written down her goals for the new year. She told me at dinner time...I asked her if she wanted to put them on the blog?

"Heavens No."

"I put mine up there."

"Yeah but those aren't real"...very dismissive like until she thought about it for a second..."are they?"

If you can't count on your spouse to get behind you in support of your goals....who then?

As you can see below I can't count on much support from freinds...Adam's already eggin' me on to push my luck with the Highway Patrol.

It's gonna be a rough year.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, they were real? OH.

    Just kidding. I still want to see the flexing. The rest, I'm not very confident you'll complete, but I will cross my fingers for you?

    Yay encouragement.

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeeeee thanks Lorraine.

    Obviously I need to add finding some supportive people in my life to the list.

    Fine y'all...it's just more of a challange this way and I can add spite as a motivation.

    2011 is going down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your two year olds muscles are bigger then yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfair comparison the Boy's a freak of nature.

    ReplyDelete