Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Radio Grown Folks - "Get Up Daddy...

I wanna hear some Bo Diddley."

He'd hauled himself up on to the bed rail by grabbing my arm. Then he pulled the pillow off my face, I turned toward him and with his nose almost touching mine he says..."COME ON."

That's how my day started. That is my son.

The morning's play list....for your joy and enlightenment.










As always...you're welcome but, thank The Boy.

7 comments:

  1. He's coming along very nicely, isn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ma'am.

    I'd like to think so...he could have spent that half hour watching another asinine cartoon where talking animals walk around berating people about recycling and nobody gets hit over the head or has anything dropped on their them.

    Instead he wanted the rhythm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This thing is getting a little out of hand.

    Tonight as he made a clumsy attempt to duck walk across the kitchen with his guitar, he told us in No-Uncertain-Terms that he IS Bo Diddley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boy chose good. I heartily approve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bullfog Blues is still on his hits list.

    I'd like to know who put that Buddy Holly mix together...that thing's smokin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would simply like to thank The Boy also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are simply welcome Anon.

    This is a regular installment of the blog...so stick around.

    ReplyDelete