Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Frozen North

I'm sittin outside at a Starbucks havin some smoke and a cup of coffee. It's six in the morning, drizzly and breezy but I'm perfectly comfortable in a short sleeved shirt.

I am not perfectly comfortable with the awful, honkey 40s pop music blasting out over my head...if you have to ask lady you can't afford the doggy! This place....

Anyway, here in a minute we'll be getting in the car and heading to Indiana. Five hundred miles and eleven hours later we'll be in a winter wonderland of stubbled fields, naked trees, murky skies, genuine wind and menacing, biting, relentless cold.

I want to put a jacket on just thinkin' about it, but I better save it. I'll be wrapped up like the Michelen Man for the next four days.

Should be good company though*...Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

*I will be good company too as long as I'm in front of a tv somewhere warm for the Alabama/Aburn game on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment