Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tid Bit 1 1/2

I went running with the Sister this morning.

She say's I've gotta get that picture of the devils hand puppet off the front page... "Nobody wants to see that."

That's just her way of saying..."Erik I can't bare to think of life without you and every time I read that story, every time I think about how close we came to losing you..I have a panic attack."

Because I am nothing if not a loving brother...I'll do my best to bump it down.

Here's something pleasant to ponder.

pic2

It's not nearly flat enough....I'm gonna keep painting this over and over again until it's a couple of triangles and circles...party with the paint brush like it's 1910.

5 comments:

  1. The "Devil's Hand Puppet" is right!! Glad it's gone.

    This painting is the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not paint "She with Rat Face". Tell the truth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you want me to do...take a picture of it while holding up today's paper?

    ReplyDelete