Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Y'all Vote! Testify!

5194627615_04115a96c6_b

Martha bought a chair at an estate sale yesterday...that's it, sitting in it's future home in my office.

She wants to put it in a reading nook in the dining room...please. That chair has a home and it's right here behind my desk. Look at it. Normally I don't get too worked up about a chair...if I could type from a gaudy reclining la-z-boy I'd do it....but that's real cow hide y'all.

It would be like sitting on a ZULU shield...I must have it.

I need y'all to vote...I need a witness. Y'all let Martha know why this chair can't be placed anywhere else but right here in front of the computer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this one. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your support in this matter Gregg...seein' how my own sister refuses to offer her's.

    "I didn't vote cause there was no option against you."

    Nice.

    If the other three of you don't vote...I'm gonna start posting poetry and photographs.

    ReplyDelete