Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Monday, October 24, 2011

Radio Grown Folks - Monday in the Office

I'll be in the office all day today.

I've got a lot paperwork to do, orders to place, I have to pack for the week...booooooooring.

That means y'all can't do what you normally do. Ignore this blog on Mondays.

Tuesday through Thursday we do a boomin' business around here but, Mondays and Fridays are dead. We can't have that today...y'all gotta entertain me. Log on say something stupid. Tell your friends.

To help you get started here are last weeks gems from the radio...



That's some Urban Blues I can get down with.



I don't really have to say anything about this do I?



A staple on the local radio...can't beat it.

Alright y'all.

5 comments:

  1. Obviously my plan failed today...but that alright.

    We're making Bread Pudding here at the office today...bread pudding with enough Bourbon in it that I may need designated driver to get home.

    :raspberry:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this help?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNyLkXcN8yU

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly what I was looking for...d*** time difference. That would have come in handy at 4:30 when I was bouncing my head off the desk.


    It's good to know who your friends are...who's there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I arrived late...but appreciated Gwen Mc Crae. Much as I would appreciate a recipe for Bourbon-laced bread pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fashionably late....in blog time.

    You will have the recipe then.

    I love that song. It 's typical of....at least the sou d is...of a kind of music you hear a lot in these parts. Tupelo used to have a great station that played nothin but this stuff...chitlin circuit and soul blues. Some of the dirtiest songs I've ever heard on the radio.

    ReplyDelete