Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Canal Buuuuullll-uhhhhh-vaaaard - A Devious Turn

I'm claiming victory over the po-leese.

It's costing me 110 bucks. It's worth every penny. Obviously they've decided that no man among them, even if they could find one, can catch me.

They've had to resort to unmanned predator drones to follow my every move.

Thursday night, I got a letter from the City of New...processed in ohio by the way...they got yankees doing their dirty work. "Evidently" I was speeding. There's a picture of the truck, on Canal Boulevard, passing a speed limit sign that reads 20....absolutely no indication of the speed at which I was driving when the picture was took.

They tried this crap in Mississippi and it went over about as well as you would expect in these parts. Inanimate objects cannot issue tickets in this state. An actual human being has to catch you doing something.

Punks, should have just sent a white handkerchief in the mail.

12 comments:

  1. Robots catching you breaking the law totally isnt fair, regardless of how law-breaky you were. If you can't catch me, I didn't do it!! That's my reasoning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20??? Unreasonable authorities...Surely it would be dangerous to go as slow as that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right.

    I should go to court and demand to confront my accuser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must have been a school zone...the ticket processed around 2:30....but damn you have to really work to get the truck down around 20. Besides I don't remember any dadgum schools. This is a wide road and nothi g much sits right on it through that section...I know exactly where it was. I'm almost positive it's right out of the intersection. Sometimes you have to pick up the pace to get through.

    It's a scam....just like everything else these clowns set up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its the cheapest and easiest way to screw drivers e.f. - doesn't matter where you are in the world I think...

    ReplyDelete
  6. They can't do it here anymore.

    Everybody's been sayin'..."I thought they outlawed those cameras."

    "Yes they did...in Mississippi not in Louisiana"...I have to tell them so they can stop using my misfortune to project their own concerns about getting "caught" this way.

    All they are is tax collectors. Cops....and robot cops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hupmh. If they didn't want you going over 20, they shouldn't allow the manufacture of trucks that go over 20. It's a blatant conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you end up in the pokey let me know and I'll bake you a cake with a file inside it.

    SP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come live in this country for a while. Speed camera's both fixed and mobile everywhere. When mobile units were first introduced they had to have a warning sign, now I have seen them hidden amongst parked cars in a box on the back of a push bike. Worst thing is they are legal, and nearly impossible to defeat.

    Im lucky I seem to have a skill of spotting them before they get me. I haven't had a speeding ticket since 98.

    But its getting stupid. They used to have a buffer of 5km/hr so say you were doing 65 in a 60 no fine. Now its 1km/hr. Do you have any idea how hard it is to stay within a 1km/hr tolerance.. its money raising

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is most definitely a conspiracy...well chonicalled in these pages. That's why Boss Hog has taken this drastic step.

    SP...good to see you over here. Welcome. If I tell you it's a good possibility I'll be locked up at some point in the future would you go ahead and send that cake? Hmmmmmmm caaaaake,

    Money collecting is exactly what it is. A damn camera box on a 20mph sign...but, that's all the cops are...armed tax collectors. I'll be ready for em next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the party Romina.

    I can't really blame em....every since I fulfilled my resolution of going six months without a ticket the budget of both states has taken a beatin'.

    ReplyDelete