Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Post #3 1/2

The wife's been reading the blog...again!

I guess at least this way I don't have to watch her looking at me like I've got a peanut bush growing from my head.

Post #2 was depressing...Post #3 is confusing.  This was her response...

"I was anticipating something specific that happened prior to your non memory of memory."

This is the mental hall of mirrors that I live in.

Sugar it's just an observation about memory as memory...I'm not even sure if I remember the actual event at all any more.

Love, e.f.

3 comments:

  1. Post 3# is confusing, I know why! I have one of these too.

    I remember standing in some dumb hat and stripey top, with my little leather suitcase to go on holiday... only I was about 3 years old. The following holiday looks from the pictures to be one of the best I have ever had, yet I have a few brief indicators I remember any of it.

    We have a picture of me stood there with my suitcase, and I have no idea if I remember the picture or the event, I get a sense of the emotion I had when I think about it, but did I get this from the picture or what? To make it worse, we have loads of pictures of the whole holiday, so why to I remember that :-/

    also, The Fall are still rubbish
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Fall are still rubbish"

    Y'all should know this is comin' from an alleged true son of The North.

    Are y'all startin' to get a picture of what I'm dealing with here...on a daily basis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daily my arse, I hardly spoke to yer for a week, too busy doing proper stuff! :D

    Besides, Manchesters not the North, its Manchester. Did you read Pies and Predjudice or what?

    ReplyDelete