Don't act like y'all don't know where we be neither.



Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Now Now!

Photobucket

Can you smell the meth?

Rural Indiana is littered with derilect farm houses and out buildings...and meth labs.

Can't imagine why.

Photobucket

Photobucket

While I was there, I spent some time around a fire...

Photobucket

I post the picture not as a fruedian slip but, as evidence of how nice the fire was.

I got my hair cut...

Photobucket

...they have a better grasp on current trends up there.

Here's me trying to get a grip...on the look before the cut.

Photobucket


I did get to see Mazes. We went for pizza...

Photobucket

...at a Ski Lodge themed pizza place. Like I said...they got the trends.* and **

Took in a few more sights...

Photobucket

Then...sadly...it was time to leave!

***


*That is not Mazes in the photo...you could fit two of mazes in that.

**Speaking of Mazes...there is some hope for this patch of dirt. Little Mazes. That kid is cool...he will "show them something."

*** Forgive the NSFW language...but, this foul language exists because sometimes it is all that will do.

17 comments:

  1. Heh. Meth Town, Indiana. Now that's a killer name for a sludge band if I've ever heard one. Now rock that cut like it's 1983...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my permission to...in fact I insist that you do...use the van as sleeve art when you put it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Paul Mitchell (R) really has nailed the jail-bait look a treat, though I suspect what you save in the sale now, you may pay for later in burglary ... *forced entry* in more direct parlance ... but that may be cutting it a little too close ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since yesterday, I have tried...without sucess...to stop laughing about this.

      I'm gonna be like that girl in Florida who hiccuped for six years.

      Delete
    2. Hahahahahahahaha.
      Nat - how come you got to be so cool.
      You're the guy at school I was always feart of... but now I am just jealous.

      Delete
  4. "Rock the cut" ... indeed, only the committed crack-head would have the chemically enhanced confidence to pass among the day walkers with chops like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the strange feeling this is the look Joan Rivers is trying to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certain snippets and pictures are placed in posts like bait to catch the attenion of certain readers...it's such a pleasure when they take it.

      That haircut deserves it's own blog.

      Delete
  6. Now I'm wiping coffee off the pad...I think her replica Melissa has gotten closest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey where the other smouldering 'Blue Steel' look? You left a picture out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam was fortunate enough to have a running commentary of the trip...for his troubles we will edit the picture in.

      Just be prepared for the site to be overrun with screaming teenage girls.

      Delete
  8. MMM more urban decay. Seems to be a bit of an issue around the world right now. Detroit for example. Over here they would be grow houses for weed, the further away the neighbors the better, then no one can smell it lol.

    Nice pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Relatively speaking...this is same neighborhood as Detroit.

      Indiana is probably one of the healthier states in the great lakes region...if that tells you anything.

      Delete
    2. You obviously mean healthy like a rabid raccoon drowning in an ice lake :p

      I don't mind decaying buildings, they have a beauty all of their own, no longer pristine showing their bones so to speak. However the urban decay that goes with it is, disturbing. Break down of law an order only accelerates the abandonment. Shame since some of them were obviously once nice suburbs.

      Delete
  9. Hmmm . . . looks pretty nice . . . but needs a little more meth to bring out the earth tones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Earth tones are very big there...earth tones and white. Lots and lots of white.

      Delete
    2. I guessed that from the ski lodge themed pizza parlour.

      Delete